Pages

Your Ad Here

Monday, September 10, 2007

Romantic Forever

Romantic Forever

Long Love Stories: "What loveLove Worth You Did For" *Part 19 - 22*

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 04:00 AM CDT

********** PART 19 **********
"What are you looking at?" asked Kyung Hee.
Whew. I let out a sigh of relief. "They're here," I whispered to her.
"Who?" she asked, looking over my shoulder.
"SechsKies."

"Oh. So you want to go serve them?" I shook my head 'no' quickly. Kyung Hee laughed. "Okay. Don't get so worked up, Mina. I'll do it." She took a waitress pad and headed over to their table. I remained in the corner watching them.

"Hi, my name is Kyung Hee and I'll be your waitress today. May I take your order?"
All the SechsKies members looked up to the pretty, young girl who just approached them. Instantly Sung Hoon made the 2 girls on his lap move. He looked up at Kyung Hee, giving her his best smile. "I don't know what I want for dinner, but you want to be my dessert?" The other 5 Kies members laughed while Kyung Hee rolled her eyes. "That's so cute. Must have took you all day to think up that one huh?"

"Ooh," shouted Ji Yong. "This one has a mouth."
Sung Hoon just smiled. "Feisty. I like it."

Then he pinched Kyung Hee's side playfully. She moved away, glaring. "Hey don't touch me!"
"Come on babe. Go out with me. I'll show you a good time."
"Hell no!" Kyung Hee shouted back in his face.

Then Ji Won stood up. "Don't talk to my friend like that," he said in a low threatening voice. "Or else I'll have you fired." Ji Won's glare made Kyung Hee move back a little bit but she answered back anyways. "You can't fire me! I quit!"

She handed Jae Jin her apron and pad and stomped over to me in the dark corner. "Stupid, lousy jerks," she whispered to me. "I know," I whispered back, patting her shoulder. Suddenly, I caught Ji Won staring at me. I didn't know what to say or do so I just left.

********** PART 20 **********
Ji Won stared at the girl who was talking to Kyung Hee. 'She looks like Mina,' he thought. 'But can't be.'
"Hyung," said Sung Hoon. "What are you looking at?"
"Her," said Ji Won, pointing in Kyung Hee's and Mina's direction.
"You like my waitress too?" asked Sung Hoon, pouting.

"No," said Ji Won, shaking his head. "Her friend. Doesn't she look like Mina?"
Sung Hoon glanced at the person Ji Won was pointing to and watched her walk away. "No..." said Sung Hoon slowly. "That girl's hair is much longer and Mina has a nicer body. That chick looks like a stick."

Ji Won *bleep*ed an eyebrow at Sung Hoon. "How do you know Mina have a nice body?" Sung Hoon's eyes widened. "I dunno… just guessing. Ji Yong's calling me. I'll go see what he wants," Sung Hoon said quickly and ran over to Ji Yong right away. Ji Won began to chase the girlwho just left.

I heard some footsteps following behind me. I quickly turned a corner and entered my room.
Ji Won ran after her as fast as he could. He saw the girl turn a corner and he continued chasing her. He saw a figure up ahead and he grabbed her by the shoulder. When the girl turned around, she had a surprised expression on her face.
"What do you want?"

Ji Won looked at the strange girl. She looked nothing like Mina. "Wrong person." The girl walked way. Ji Won sighed. 'Maybe it's cause I miss Mina so much that I'm beginning to see her.' He began to walk back to the lobby, disappointedly.

From my hotel room, I was watching Ji Won with the little hole in the door. I saw him pat a girl and then walk away with him head bowed down. I went over and sat down on my bed. I let out a sigh. Ji Won doesn't miss me. He has too many girls with him already. He probably forgot who I am by now.

Tears fell down my face and I didn't even realize it. I quickly wiped them away. I wanted to tell myself that I hate Ji Won but I couldn't because then I'd just be lying. There was only one thing left for me to do.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror. I can't be with Ji Won as Mina, but I wanted to be by his side to watch over him. I thought about it for a while and remembered they were recruiting new members for Black Kies. I looked at myself.

Hmm…if my hair is short and put into a cap, I wear sunglasses more, darken my skin with make-up, and lower my voice…I can pass for a guy.
So I did it. Within an hour, I had transformed myself into a guy. I checked myself over. As a guy, I didn't look too bad. I smoothed out my new short hair and tucked it into a cap.

Guys wear earrings too so I didn't have to worry about my earring holes. I wore a couple of T-shirts under my flannel and 2 pairs of boxers under my baggy jeans so I would fill out more and wouldn't look so scrawny. I checked my make-up, making sure I waswell-covered. I put my sunglasses on. Perfect, I thought. Now all I have to do is have to pass the test to join the gang.

********** PART 21 **********
Ji Won walked down the aisle looking at the 5 new candidates. He nod his head as he studied them. "Pretty good," he said to them. "Alright," he clapped his hands for attention. "All of you know how it's done. Jae Jin and Jae Duc will jump each of you in. If you're still standing after 5 minutes, then welcome to SechsKies."

Only 2 of the 5 guys lasted when Jae Jin and Jae Duc were done beating them up. "Okay," said Sung Hoon. The two newest members to join is-" "Wait!" shouted a voice, interrupting Sung Hoon. Everyone looked over to see who it was.

Ji Won stared at the young boy who was walking towards them. 'What the hell? Damn! This kid looks like Mina!' he thought. 'I must be losing it. How come I keep seeing her today?' Sung Hoon looked at the new boy curiously. "Yes? What do you want little man?"
I looked at Sung Hoon. Gosh he developed an attitude, I thought. I took a deep breath. This is it. "I want to join SechsKies." A guy I recognized as Jang Su Won busted out laughing. He placed his hand on top of my head. "You? How old are you boy? 15? !6? And how tall are you now? 5'?"
I moved his hand for him. "No. I'm 18 and I'm not 5', I'm 5'3." That made all the other members laugh, except Ji Won. I looked at him curiously and realized he was checking me out. Oh no, I thought. Please don't recognize me.

Ji Won held up his hand for the others to stop laughing. "Hey, if he wants a chance, then we'll give it to him." Then he turned to face me. I felt my heart thumping loud and prayed he couldn't hear it. He placed his hand on my shoulder. Dang, he smells good, I thought as I tried to suppress a smile.

"Look kid," said Ji Won to me. "You have to be jumped in to join. These 2 guys (pointing to Jae Jin and Jae Duc) will kick the crap out ofyou for 5 minutes. If you'restill standing, you're in."
I nodded my head. I knew I had to last because I'm doing it all for Ji Won. I stood there as Jae Duc and Jae Jin began to hit me. Jae Jin threw the first punch and it gave me instant pain. He's even stronger than my stepmom, I thought. Jae Duc kicked me and I was knocked to the ground but I kept pulling myself up.

Ji Won looked at the helpless boy who was struggling to stand up. He doesn't understand why but when he looks at the boy, images of Mina replaced him. Right now in his eyes, it looked like it was Mina being beaten up by Jae Jin and Jae Duc. He couldn't help it. "Stay down!" he yelled to the boy. Everyone stared at Ji Won. Both Jae Jin and Jae Duc stopped hitting the boy because they were surprised Ji Won was being nice out of nowhere.

I heard Ji Won yelling for me to stay down. My ears listened but my legs wouldn't. I refused to stay down. No matter how many times they hit me or how hard, I managed to get up. Finally 5 minutes was over and I was still standing. "Am I in?" I asked in a weak voice. I saw Ji Won staring at me with a surprised expression. "Yes, you're in." he said patting my shoulder. I smiled and fainted into his arms.

Ji Won held the boy, surprised. He realized the boy had fainted. Usually he would have let go if someone fainted on him, but this time he held on tight. The other 5 Kies members looked and the 2 new recruits looked at Ji Won with queeried eyes. "Uh, hyung," said Sung Hoon, as he patted Ji Won on the shoulder. "What?" asked Ji Won, as he continued holding the boy.
"What should we do about the new recruits?"
"Give them instructions and show them to their rooms. We'll have a meeting tomorrow."
"Okay."

They all left but once in a while, they all would glance back looking at Ji Won, who was carrying the boy in the other direction.

********** Part 22 **********
Slowly I began to regain my consciousness and I woke up. I looked around and realized I was in the biggest room in the Nam Hotel. The Presidential Suite. "What am I doing in here?" I asked myself. Then suddenly the chair in front of me spun around. Ji Won was sitting in it. I stared at him with wide eyes. I started to panic because I was all alone with him in the room. Ji Won gave me a sideways glance.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded my head. Ji Won got up out of his seat and walked towards me. He sat down on the bed next to me and looked at me straight in the eyes. "So what's your name?" he asked. "Mi-" I began but instantly cut myself off. 'Stupid, I thought to myself. You almost said your real name!' I saw Ji Won's eyes grow wide.
"What did you say your name was?"

"Min-Sung," I answered him quickly.
"Oh," he said and backed away from me.
Ji Won stood up and walked towards the window, looking outside.

He knew the new recruit was a boy but somewhere inside him wished MS would say his name was Mina. He let out a sigh. "There's a meeting tomorrow. Be there okay?" I looked at Ji Won with his back facing me. It had only been 2 years but I felt as though I couldn't read what was going on in his mind anymore. I let out a sigh myself.

"Ji Won, where do we meet later tomorrow?" The call of his real name made Ji Won suddenly look up. He ran over to where Min Sung was sitting and grabbed him by his shoulders. "How do you know my real Korean name? No one knows me by that. Everyone calls me Matthew."

Oh no, I thought. I had completely forgotten that Ji Won had change his name to Matthew but I thought fast. "I didn't know your name as Ji Won. All I said was, 'Gee, wanna go out later tomorrow?'" I felt Ji Won's grip on me loosen. He had bought the story. When he wasn't looking, I let out a sigh of relief.

'I'm losing it,' thought Ji Won. "We'll meet in the main dining room tomorrow," Ji Won told Min Sung. He nodded his head and left. Ji Won walked out to the balcony and looked up at the sky. "I love you Mina, that's why it hurts so much that you're not here." But the real Mina had left before she could have heard those words.

No comments:

RiverStream Hot Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    riverstream web search

    Custom Search

    My Blog List

    BJ's YouTube RiverStreaming

    Popular Posts