Pages

Your Ad Here

Monday, January 19, 2009

Legend of Dragoon - Cut Scenes - Part 1

ChaosDragon12
November 08, 2007
(more info)
(less info)
Want to Subscribe?
Sign in to YouTube now!
Sign in with your Google Account!
This is one of my favorite games and I thought ...
This is one of my favorite games and I thought it would be nice if i put all the scenes up for this game. I really didnt think about it but when I look at all the scenes; I realized that all of them are on the history starting from the Dragon Campaign. I better not say anymore as I'll let you watch it for yourselves.

Notice: This game is copyright Sony Entertainment America and i do not own any of these scense in this video. This is for entertainment purposes only.

scenes downloaded from: Bluelaguna.net

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJpuPqK2p5E

No comments:

RiverStream Hot Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    riverstream web search

    Custom Search

    My Blog List

    BJ's YouTube RiverStreaming

    Popular Posts