Pages

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

VadisQuotes - Retrieved from Vadis E-Zine Page on Facebook

  • Yeah, I thought I might try to save some of the shoutouts and quotes I've posted in Facebook and my blogs, just for keeps. Hope the Facebook Admins don't erase this page as they did to my previous page, FireHeart.

    Here goes the first:

    "With little power, comes unbearable responsibilities."

    "Sowing negligence and reaping disaster."
    over a year ago · Delete Post
  • "Ahh, nothing like bad coffee to start a good day."

    "The Return of Mr. Koff and Ms. Sniff"

    Hey, you guys can post your own shouts here too!
    over a year ago · Delete Post
  • my deepest condolences of the passing of the king of pop, michael jackson. wacko jacko has been my source of inspiration. you have done so much and light up the world with your songs. rest in peace... come to inspire, to delight, and gone too soon..
    over a year ago · Delete Post
  • Henny Karissoh some of the hardest things in life come when u have 2 make decision using ur brain instead of ur heart..
    over a year ago · Delete Post
  • post-presidential electoral: "hey, i made antennae sprout from a candidate's head!" "beware - the invasion of the blue-pinkies! somebody call m.i.b.!!" (damn i'm too creative for my own good)
    over a year ago · Delete Post
  • bj: My life is an adventure to find home, to where I'll go back when I've had enough adventures.

    zin: Nope. Life is a medium for the holy spirit to work impacting the lives of others by you glorifying the living Christ.

    bj: yeah that too. but eventually you'll have to find a way home, your true home with god in heaven. that's when God sez "you have worked enough, you have glorified my name, now come, rest by my side." it's not entirely my thought, someone else told me that and i think he got a point.

    and this world... it's a battlefield, a jungle of adventures, and a field to sow, grow and reap.
    over a year ago · Delete Post
  • Tweet and Quote Archives - Vadis

    starting from ground zero? at least it's better than someone who's in ground minus & thinks he's gotten anywhere.

    i fear a mob of crazy monkeys more than #malaysiacheatlaser come, fellow countrymen! we must keep sportsmanship to the very end!

    saya sumbang yel2: ee oa eo, laskar garuda maju tak gentar. ee oa eo, berjuang jayakan indonesia (dinyanyikan).

    u must overcome all pressure, no matter how hard it is. that's what it takes to be a pro.

    Merry Christmas for all, and may Lord Almighty watch over you like a sentinel on the wall.

    Q: I wonder how Argus Filch managed to keep on the job guarding Castle Hogwarts? It's like the most boring job of all.
    A:rumors said filch was paid 3 galleons per hour guarding hogwarts alone. that's why his name was filch, acronym of filthy rich.

    Q: Well then, where is all the money? He doesn't seem rich at all.
    A1: in gringotts, of course. and argus filch secretly donated a bit of his fortune to the world squib foundation. all rumors.
    A2: paying for a quick course in magic and mrs. norris' beauty treatment.
    A1: yeah, that too, lol.
    about 10 months ago · Delete Post
  • Gimme back Hollywood, or I better knock some on wood.
    Gimme back my good time, or my bad time is yours to blame.

No comments:

RiverStream Hot Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    riverstream web search

    Custom Search

    My Blog List

    BJ's YouTube RiverStreaming

    Popular Posts