Pages

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 29, 2007

The Cure for Silence.

The Cure for Silence.

How She Evolved.

Posted: 28 Jun 2007 02:00 PM CDT

What happened to my favorite Swedish pop star?

One of the many artists that captured my little musical attention is Swedish pop star Robyn, whose debut album [Robyn is Here] dominated my stereo back in my early teens until the day that I had to sell it. However, within the past ten years of discovering other great artists, I have failed to keep up with her and her music. I wonder: does she still make the same type of music that captured me ten years ago? To confirm her consistency, I have two of her well known singles: one is a classic from 1997 (my personal favorite), and the other one is a release of this year.

Wish her a luck...



"Show Me Love" (1997)

VS.

"Konichiwa Bitches" (2007)



The verdict: I miss the old Robyn.



Happy Watching!

No comments:

RiverStream Hot Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    riverstream web search

    Custom Search

    My Blog List

    BJ's YouTube RiverStreaming

    Popular Posts