Pages

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Cure for Silence.

The Cure for Silence.

British Music....That Is!

Posted: 03 Jul 2007 01:00 AM CDT


What's in my MP3 right now?

Yesterday, I spent six hours watching the Concert for Diana on VH1 and I went crazy. Why? Because five out of eight of my favorite bands/artists were asked to perform by their majesties Prince William and Price Harry, so even through a TV screen, I was blown away. Who knew that the royalties in the U.K. enjoy the same music that I do? Beats me (I thought they only listen to classical orchestra). There's no doubt about it--they got me all giddy for music!

My picks of the artists who performed:

And some additional artists to take note of:


Brilliant, I say.
Brilliant!

No comments:

RiverStream Hot Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    riverstream web search

    Custom Search

    My Blog List

    BJ's YouTube RiverStreaming

    Popular Posts