Pages

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 09, 2007

The Cure for Silence.

The Cure for Silence.

In Hiatus!

Posted: 08 Jul 2007 11:37 PM CDT

I'm still working on moving my blog.

While wordpress seems like the great idea to place my blog into, I had just realized how limited I would have it as far as putting HTML codes like blogcatalog and mybloglog widgets. I will be working on my transfer within these next few days, and I still have yet to decide where I would have it hosted. For those who have been noted about my wordpress blog, I am trully sorry. It looks like I might still need a few days to decide if I will be staying there afterall (if I could figure out the features it offers).

For any suggestions, feel free to voice it out. I can use a few words anyway!

Thanks for your support...I will be back online ASAP!

No comments:

RiverStream Hot Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    riverstream web search

    Custom Search

    My Blog List

    BJ's YouTube RiverStreaming

    Popular Posts