Pages

Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Cure for Silence.

The Cure for Silence.

I'm Moving....

Posted: 07 Jul 2007 11:17 PM GMT-06:00

...to a new blogspot!

Fourth of July is over, and I have done my celebration (I ended up wearing the top and shorts by the way!). Now, this week, I'm packing all my entries and moving into a different URL with a more personalized title. I will still stay with blogger, and the blogs in my link list, and my communities, won't be affected and the only change will be my URL address. It's time for me to put "The Cure For Silence" behind. Another organization is officially claiming the name anyway!

While I'm in the process of moving my blog, I'll be online to keep everybody posted. Hopefully, this transfer won't be affecting my blogging at all. If anything, I might only have a couple of days to get settled. Okay, four. Hopefully.

I think I might need luck.

Wish me a few please.

Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

RiverStream Hot Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    riverstream web search

    Custom Search

    My Blog List

    BJ's YouTube RiverStreaming

    Popular Posts